MELT A Kidney Stone NATURALLY And Stop The Pain!
Passing a kidney stone can cause so much pain it can make you wonder if being alive is worth it! I have used this recipe many, many times for clients who call in with emergency kidney stone pain. To date, I don’t think there is a single case it did not work on although it is reported to work 80% of the time. . . It’s not Coke and rum, it’s Coke and asparagus!
Home-made Kidney Stone Remedy
The phosphoric acid in Coca Cola helps break down the stones and the asparagus acts as a diuretic to flush out the tiny crystals. The pH change produced by the Coke causes increased hydrogen ion secretion in the nephrons (the tiny filtering units) of the kidney.
- • 6-pack of Coca-Cola, or a 2-liter bottle of Coke. Pepsi would probably work, too—but, we have not established proof of its effectiveness yet. Note: The original Kidney Stone Removal Remedy calls for Classic Coke™, not flavored, or Zero or any other ‘style’ although Caffeine-Free versions also seem to work. Both have phosphoric acid—this is one of the main catalysts for dissolving your kidney stones. In a pinch, due to its high phosphoric acid content, Dr. Pepper would likely work as well.
- • 6–8 oz. of asparagus. Canned or frozen generally works, but fresh is best.
- • A high-speed blender.
- • One gallon of Distilled water.
- Over the course of 2 hours, drink the 72 ounces of Coke. Drink it warm or hot, not chilled or on ice.
- Steam or quickly boil the asparagus at some point during the two hours. Process it in the blender until it is well-puréed. You want liquid-no chunks. I would do this part just before you drink it, which is as you finish your 72 ounces of Coke.
- Within 5 minutes from drinking the last 12 ounces, drink the asparagus purée. Rather than simply gulping it down, try to mix the purée well with your saliva, which means swishing it around in your mouth.
- The remedy begins working immediately and, within a few hours, you’ll begin to pass the stones through your urine as sand-like particles. This should NOT be painful. If you are not getting relief in a matter of hours, feel free to try again.
Keys to Success:
• The remedy works best if done on an empty stomach.
• Time of day does not dictate results, but morning may be best so you are not drinking all that caffeine before you try to sleep.
• Continue to drink a large quantity of distilled water immediately after taking the asparagus. The water will serve to re-hydrate your body. The quantities of Coke will begin to dehydrate you, so the water helps to prevent this from happening.
• Although you can resume your normal diet immediately after you finish this remedy, it is best to wait between one and two hours before eating to allow the remedy to achieve the best results.
• If the kidney stones are not all passed the first day, repeat the process within 3 days. If you have a scheduled surgery, repeat the next day! -trying to avoid surgery here.
• Coke is not a preventative for stones. Actually, any soda pop with caffeine will dehydrate the body and lead to a higher potential of stones. For the remedy, the coke is used for its chemical properties and interaction with the asparagus.